Masks are 2 layers of 100% cotton woven fabric with elastic for around the ears.
Elastics can be tied to make a more snug and comfortable fit.
Each mask is made with utmost care. All fabric was pre-washed in hot water, dried and ironed. Precautions were taken to ensure cleanliness throughout their creation but masks should still be washed prior to first wear.
Turn around time is approximately 1 week so please send us a message if you need them by a particular date.
Here is some information about mask wearing and regulations regarding them:
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain to reduce the transmission of the virus (*now mandatory in some cities) Masks should not be worn on children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing.
- Wash hands often. Before and after taking mask on/off.
- Change mask often, when damp or every 4 hours minimum.
- Do not touch outer surface of the mask during use or when removing.
- Wash after each use.
- Wash in hot water with soap
- Dry in hot dryer
- Handle with clean hands
- Press with hot iron if necessary.
To find more information you can go to the following link: